Come join the Monthly EoC North America Webinar Wed, Nov. 4, 10am, EST CLICK HERE TO RSVP
This time of ongoing pandemic uncertainty is the best time to return to the foundational principles and practices on “How to Be an EoC Business.”
Economy of Communion firms are committed to living by seven principles known by colors. This vision is articulated by Focolare/EoC founder Chiara Lubich:
Love is light, it is like a ray of light that passes through a drop of water and opens out to display a rainbow, whose seven colors we admire…. And just as the rainbow is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, love, the life of Jesus in us, is manifested in different colors; it is expressed in various ways, each one different from the others.
A New Way, p, 76
Living with this pandemic has shown us that “Communication”–building relational capital– is not just a “nice to have” but essential to cultivate our businesses to help our people to counteract the anxiety, loneliness, and stresses of the pandemic, whether we are at working and schooling at home, working in the office, juggling jobs or unemployed.
This month Jon will walk you through this “Communication” assessment to reflect on your own work situation and explore steps to improve it:
* What is relationship capital? How do you observe and measure it?
* What can you do to create an environment to build relationship capital with internal stakeholders?
* What can you do to create an environment to build relationship capital with external stakeholders?
* What are examples of matching needs and benefits both locally and internationally?
* How might this “culture of communion” help you to find common projects to build unity in a divided country and a divided world?
We encourage you to see the full description and come ready to take an assessment of your workplace tomorrow using this “Communication” assessment.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP to register for our “Communication” webinar on Wed. Nov. 4, 10am EST.
FUTURE DATES: Here is the final dates for the remaining EoC webinar in 2020:
- Wed., Dec. 2, 10am EST: “2020 Wrap-up/2021 Preview”
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Email Jon Hokama at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.