The program of the SUMMER SCHOOL will include sessions and workshops on the following topics:
- exploring your professional future;
- discovering your professional vocation;
- building purpose-driven enterprises;
- social entrepreneurship;
- business planning;
- fostering a culture of giving and communion;
- leadership skill building;
- building a community of young entrepreneurs.
The sessions and the workshops will be led by experienced actors of the EOC, including Prof. John Gallagher (Prof. of Management, Maryville College), John Mundell (CEO of Mundell & Associates), Jim Funk (Consultant in Organizational and Leadership Development).
The program of the ANNUAL MEETING will include sessions on the following topics:
- Exploring how the EOC leads to person-centered businesses and a more solidaristic economy;
- Acquiring a deeper understanding of the values, culture and operating principles of businesses and professionals animated by EOC principles;
- Enkindling passion, enthusiasm, creativity… and understand how we can continue to form a stronger EOC network in North America;
- Learning how we can support social developmental activities in North America;
- Leadership development for EOC entrepreneurs and teams.