Come Join the EoC North America Hearth!
We are delighted that a number of you were a part of the Economy of Communion gathering Jan. 17-18, 2020 in San Antonio, Texas.
This year we’ll be encouraging you to take concrete steps in communion to live out Chiara Lubich’s charism.
We will be hosting monthly calls to give you a chance to experience the unity we have in Christ, to reflect on your vocational experience since the conference, and discern the Holy Spirit’s guidance for your work going forward.
Our first meeting will be Wed, Feb. 5, 10am, EST. CLICK HERE TO RSVP
We will begin with an overview of the last session of the San Antonio EoC conference, “Supporting an Economy of Communion: Steps toward an Economy that Works for All,” which was facilitated by Catholic University of America Dean Andrew Abela.
In our webinar, we’ll focus on questions such as:
- How do EOC members and businesses function differently from other employees or businesses in some business domains like Marketing, Leading and Selling?
- What do EoC businesses or practitioners do to transform the gravitational center of their companies from bottom-line/profit to relationship/unity?
- How can we help you create a community of EOC workers and business owners in your city?
In addition, we will confirm future webinar topics that will be of greatest interest to EoC members.
FUTURE DATES: The following dates and times are set tentatively:
- Wed., March 4, 10am, EST.
- Wed., April 1, 10am, EST.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Email Jon Hokama at firstname.lastname@example.org